I'm BACK!


I'm back, Cats and Kittens!

Let's start anew, shall we?

First, let me explain why I stopped blogging.  I partly ran out of time.  And I mostly ran out of ideas and inspiration.  (cue violins)  My precious family went through a time of serious trials over the last 6 years.  We endured the Mister's career training away from home, and the subsequent serious illness with multiple hospitalizations it caused.  We also had 2 more children (which I blogged about on here as the youngest is now 3.5) and I suffered a serious case of post partum depression.  Mister decided to return to his previous career to save his health, but it meant a pay cut on top of the all the debt accrued from such a long term illness.  As such, our poor little cottage on the hill deteriorated.  On top of that, with hopes of moving, I kept many things and our house became quite cluttered.

For the past year, I've been slowly working on decluttering and making plans.  No longer having babies in the house meant changes that'll be a bit more permanent.  Mister's health has stabilized and he is able to work regularly again.  I have started some at-home business (USBORNE BOOKS!  BAREFUT ESSENTIAL OILS!).

Therefore, I decided to restart this blog and blog about putting our little cottage back together inside and out and how a family of 6 lives in such a little space.  There will be plenty of vintage musings and amusements as well.

So, please tune in and join me on my little adventure in my little cottage.

Also, please consider allowing me to be your Usborne consultant and your Essential Oils sales consultant.  Purchases through the links shared and on the side of the blog help pay down our medical and loss of income debt.  I really appreciate it!

God Bless!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...