Not Sitting Still

I guess there is a little bit of a rebellious streak in me. Or, am I just being realistic about my situation? I don't know. All I know is what the doctor told me and how everyone else around me keeps telling me to pretty much do nothing. And Momma don't like that! Funny, though, it got me out of my funk of pretty much sitting around doing nothing. I'm now doing some highly modified yoga, getting light housework done and feeling more human. Oh, I have to take it easy a lot. I can tell when I'm pushing my limits. Mornings are good. Afternoons are rough. I'm not doing anything crazy. I'm not doing anything that'll harm this pregnancy.

Thankfully, I am getting a lot of help. I appreciate that so much! But, unless the doctor tells me I'm on bedrest, I'm not going to be sitting still, feeling my muscles atrophy and my blood coagulate. Yes, I need to take it easy and not do certain things, but it isn't healthy for baby and I to be bedridden, either unless it is to keep a started preterm labor from finishing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...