Herbal Smoothie


Thanks to THIS RECIPE from Bulk Herb Store, I started making my own herbal smoothies at breakfast time. I am following the herbal blend portion, but not necessarily the smoothie portion of the recipe. Instead this is what I'm doing:

banana
frozen fruit
homemade yogurt
raw milk
organic unrefined coconut oil
acerola powder
herbal blend

Whirr away and enjoy!

Yum yum yum!

And filling!

The herbs in this smoothie are all considered safe to consume during pregnancy, though if you're concerned, please contact your appropriate health care provider.

The herbs are considered a great alternative to consuming synthetic vitamins.

The neat thing, too, is that I didn't have my major afternoon crash like I usually do! That's a HUGE plus for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...