Baby # 4!!!

Isn't this a great 8 week ultrasound picture!? Usually, I just see a jellybean in there, but this one came up so clear! Head, cute round tummy, arms and legs all tucked. And when I saw that heart beating away so strong, I just lifted up praises to the King!

I have to say, it felt SO good walking into that familiar office and then seeing my little one so healthy and well. He or she was probably asleep because they didn't move about. I remember seeing my first bouncing around like a mexican jumping bean! I'm looking forward to another ultrasound at 12 weeks.

Praise be to God for this amazing miracle, this LIFE growing within me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations! Beautiful pic!!
MamaBirdEmma said…
Congratulations!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...