February Hopes


You can get this print at www.art.com

January was a very trying month. I'm hoping for a more pleasant and relaxing February. Granted, I am starting the month still ill with Campylobacter Enteritis, (a type of food poisoning) I am much improved. I also start the month with a trip to the OB/Gyn! I don't know about you, but I look forward to my appointments. For one thing, it's a happy trip to the doctor's office. For another, it's one of the few times I get to go somewhere completely on my own.

The baby has been moving more and more during a certain time of the evening. I look forward to the rolls, bumps and wiggles.

February is normally a cloudy month where I live, but when the sun does shine, I love where it is in my house. In the morning, it pours into my bedroom and splashes across my bed. I like to indulge in a cat-like state and spread myself across the quilt and feel the sun and heat. Although, I often have to fight the dog for it.

February is also the month hubby and I got married in. It almost feels that the Valentines decorations are meant for us and not for the masses. We don't generally bother with Valentines day since it falls so closely to our anniversary.

So, I hope February is a brighter month and less crazy than January. I hope it is full of fond memories and relaxing mid-winter times with the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...