Garden is in!

My garden is all planted! Today, I feasted on some radishes (which I'm trying to acquire a taste for). There's nothing like fresh veggies from the garden. I've also already had turnip greens (which I hate, but choked down anyway, but little girl loved them) and will be able to harvest spinach soon. One of my currant bushes has one little swag of tiny, unripe currants. I'm surprised because I just put them in this Spring.

I'm considering teaching sewing classes to make some extra money at home. We could use the extra funds, but my only concern is that I'm already maxed out. I'm so maxed out, I've been having trouble remembering things and I'm always rushed. How in the world am I going to fit in sewing classes?!

Actually, I wish the farm next door could hire me part time. For what, I don't know, but at least I'd be able to take my children with me.

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how to cut back on spending as much as possible without affecting hubby's comfort.

Well, I'm going to finish up and get some sewing done while I do something I rarely do....watch TV. So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...