Door closed, window opened

First of all, hubby is now on the list. So, all we have to do is wait for a phone call and hopefully that call will come in soon.

The house we were looking at was taken off the market. The owner decided not to sell. I was disappointed at first and begged the realtor to talk to the owner, but now I feel a sense of relief. That house would have needed a LOT and I mean a LOT of work. The realtor directed us to a house that just went on the market. It's a cute little cottage (small, like the one we're living in now, but with 3 bedrooms instead of 2) on more land than the previous house. This little cottage is in perfect condition. It's nearly $20,000.00 more, but like I said, it's in mint condition. So, we're keeping an eye on that one.

The main thing is for hubby to get this job and for us to trust that the Lord will sell our little cottage quickly and for a good price. We've already had people say we probably won't sell it because the market stinks, but we already have a small list of interested buyers and we haven't even put it on the market yet!

I look around and can hardly think of where to begin to start packing and decluttering! I've decided to clean off our enclosed porch and start putting things out there for a moving sale. We just have so much more stuff than we did when we moved into our little cottage! I'm going to have one doozy of a moving sale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...