Wooden Anniversary, My Prayer Request

Today's my hubby and I's wooden anniversary (5 years)! I remember when I first got married, someone would ask me how I liked married life. I'd respond quite positively and they'd say, "Just wait a few years." Well, it's been more than a "few years" and I can honestly say that I am VERY happy! Married life agrees with hubby and I. :)

My February prayer request is for a revival of godly men in my church, especially taking up the reigns in leadership roles. Thankfully, in the past couple of years, this has been taking place. We've had godly families come in with strong men with leadership skills, and we've had husbands come in a get saved and become strong leaders. However, there is one untapped vein. Christian husbands who have backslidden and need to return. For this I pray and for the other unsaved husbands. There are far too many wives and mothers coming to church alone, or being the only one to bring the children.

Comments

Julie said…
Hubby and I have been married for a little over 6 years and I too keep waiting for the "bad" part to start. Everybody promised it would. LOL
Mr. Wonderful and I have been married for 15 years and we both feel so blessed to have each other!

It's just he and I (we've been unable to have children) but we're best friends and there's no one else we'd rather spend time with than each other.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...