Movie Review, Book Recommendation, Computer News

Hubby took me out to dinner and a movie for our anniversary. We went to see Night at the Museum and let me tell you it's a good movie! It's entertaining and fun without being dirty, ridiculous or cheesy. There are some good points worth talking about after the movie, including how the dad gave up his "schemes" because his son mattered the most. Though divorced, the ex's actually get along and the ex-wife actually doesn't belittle him, but looks out for what's best for their family. Also, the whole museum concept makes learning history a bit more fun.

If you're looking for a gift for a young wife, a bride, or someone who's returned home from the workforce and needs help in the kitchen, I highly recommend the Taste of Home Cookbook. It's a 3-ring binder "Cadillac of Cookbooks" available through Reiman Publications. It is very easy to read, very well cataloged and goes through the basics easily and with pictures. It is also chock-full of easy, yet fancy recipes.

If all goes well, I hope to have a computer of my own by next week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...