Why I Want To Homeschool Reason #11

I was thinking back to my school days yesterday. I wondered why I was always lethargic, never really felt well, and could hardly make it through the day. It dawned on me that I was dehydrated for most of my life! I would have cereal in the morning, a juice box or milk for lunch and then nothing to drink until I got home. There wasn't enough time between classes to get a drink of water. Bottles weren't allowed in school and teachers didn't consider thirst to be an urgent enough issue to leave class for.

I don't want my children to go through 13 years of public school (14 if the law that makes pre-K mandatory goes through) dehydrated. I care about my children's health and well-being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...