New computer....

Getting a new computer will be delayed some. You see, my husband's truck needed some big repair work. It cost us nearly $1,000.00 that we didn't really have to spare. Thankfully, God provides, and we were able to pay cash, though our savings account was just about wiped out and all the money I saved up for another vehicle was used up. But, it was still there. I really didn't want to put it on a credit card.

I'm not too worried, though. God always provides! I'll be able to get a new computer when God wants me to have a new computer. He HAS been dealing with my computer addiction for a while. :)

My parents don't live too far from me, so I'll be able to blog at their house. So, don't disappear on me, dear readers. I'll still be here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...