Tidbits

I'm 33 weeks, 1 day pregnant today and the baby is in the head-down position! :) I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that he's not breech. I had a feeling he was head down anyway because I can feel his little fanny when I pat my tummy. I've also felt jabs in the diaphragm that feel like little feet kicking away. :) It isn't long now!

It kinda awes me that even though my baby isn't born yet, he's only inches, just inches from air. He's here, he's just not here-here. He's in my womb, but hasn't felt the air of the world on his skin yet.

My mother gave me a rocking chair for the nursery! I'm so thrilled with it. Right now, it's residing in the dining room next to the window. I can sit in it and watch the birds at the bird feeder.

Today is a gorgeous day! I want to let my dog outside to play, but she'd get really muddy and I have no one to lift her in the tub. Hubby's at work and my brother will be leaving for work soon. I want to go outside, myself. Putter in the yard. Most of the snow is gone, so I can do something outside. I hope this lasts, but it's still March and still winter and I still live in the "frozen north."

I do need to wash my garden gloves. I left them out in the garage and some little mouse pooed all over them. >:b We have critters everywhere. A squirrel is living in the attic. He makes quite a stir at times.

My heartburn is getting bad. I have to be super careful what I eat and when I eat. It didn't help that last night for dinner I made myself a bowl of canned ravaoli. Shame shame! I paid for it, dearly. This morning, I indulged in some orange juice. Shame shame again!

Other than that, the world turns, the sun sets, and life goes on. :)

ladyscott

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know what you mean! As much as I like pizza, I may have to leave it alone. Got home from church last night and decided to eat 2 slices of leftover pizza. Had just a bit of indigestion. I don't imagine it'll get better as this pregnancy advances. Sigh...

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...