Tag, I'm It!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open.  My bathrobes are inside.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
All over the place.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope!

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I have them, but rarely use them.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I think I could handle the bees better than the bear.

8:Do you have freckles?
No.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Usually.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
The inability to keep my house to my standard of clean!

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
No.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
One....hubby.

17:What size is your bed?
Full

18:What is your Song of the week?
Don't have one.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure!

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I watch My Little Pony with my daughter.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I recently found out about a horror  movie called The Girl Next Door.  The plot line and IMDB parental review were enough to make me so very sad that it was even made and people are entertained by it, especially since it is based on a true story.  So very sad.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I tell you?

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey or ketchup

25:What is your favorite food?
Don't really have one particular favorite.  I like lots of foods.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
How to Marry a Millionaire, Last of the Mohicans, The Village, The Illusionist, Little Women, pretty much any Jane Austen movie, Some Like it Hot, Rob Roy, and probably others...just can't think of them right now.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Hubby!  

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Too long.  Facebook kind of ruined letter writing.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.

33:Ever ran out of gas?
No.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled Cheese

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
My smoothies, or scrambled eggs, sprouted grain toast with homemade butter and raw honey

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Usual?  

37:Are you lazy?
Yes....which is why I'm wasting time doing these questions.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I remember being an angel one year and a bunny another, but after that we stopped celebrating Halloween.  

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
No idea.

40:How many languages can you speak?
Fluently?  English.  I took French in school, German and Welsh in college, Scottish Gaelic private lessons.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes.  I just subscribed to English Home!

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos.

43:Are you stubborn?
I can be.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't have TV.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
I don't have TV.  (I watch My Little Pony on Netflix or YouTube)

46:Are you afraid of heights?
No, it's the sudden stop when falling that I'm afraid of.

47:Do you sing in the car?
Yes.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Yes.

50:Ever used a gun?
Yes.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
About 2 weeks ago.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yeah, but I still like some of them.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
No.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Every Christmas!

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Pumpkin is a fruit, right?

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A bank teller, until I learned they weren't rich just because they work with money.
A cop, until I learned about all  the criminal work they do.
A veterinarian until I learned how long college would take.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All. The. Time.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
No.

60:Wear slippers?
Yes, to avoid feeling the grit on my floors.  I seriously cannot vacuum enough!

61:Wear a bath robe?
Yes.

62:What do you wear to bed?
None of your business.

63:First concert?
Runrig in Inverness, Scotland on Y2K

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I am a Target Snob!

65:Nike or Adidas?
Neither.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Yuck. Neither.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
No.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I hope I don't have a future spouse.  I like the one I have.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
No.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Sometimes

74:Own any record albums?
No.

75:Own a record player?
No.

76:Regularly burn incense?
No.

77:Ever been in love?
Yes. 

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Not sure.

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Runrig in Inverness, Scotland on Y2K

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot

81:Tea or coffee?
Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Oatmeal raisin

83:Can you swim well?
If by swim you mean lounging in a raft in a heated pool, then yes.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85:Are you patient?
Not as much as I used to be.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
CD player

87:Ever won a contest?
Yes.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Does Laser Eye count? 

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Green

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Knit.

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room, but it is cold in my basement right now.  Wouldn't mind one in my basement.

92:Do you want to get married?
Did it!

93:If married, how long have you been married?
Married for 12 years!

94:Who was your HS crush?
The most popular boy in my grade.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Ummmm...sometimes.  Sometimes it feels like no one listens until I hit ballistic level.

96:Do you have kids?
Yes.

97:Do you want kids?
I'd better, I have them!  LOL!

98:Whats your favorite color?
don't have one, I like lots.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss hubby.  Time to log off and go cuddle.

Comments

That was awesome getting to know that gal behind the blog a bit more. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...