Downsizing? Purging Anyway!

Hubby and I are considering downsizing.  That's right!  Downsizing!  Now, for those who know that we live in an 880 square foot cottage with our 4 children and dog, you are probably scratching your heads.  For those who have read this blog long enough, you know I've talked about our little cottage bursting at the seams.  So, why downsize?  Isn't that the opposite of what I've wanted?

We are considering (still just considering at this point) having an adventure this year in a 5th wheel travel trailer before we find our bigger place to settle into and call home!! 

Even though it is just a consideration and we go back and forth between "this is a great idea" and "this is insane," I'm purging anyway.  So, even if we decide that it's insane and we stay put in Taigh Beag a little longer, I'll at least have less stuff to deal with!

Comments

saraloved said…
you are so adventurous!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...