Updates.....

White Socks floors....I've found this to be virtually impossible. Between my dog and my husband (who works outdoors, so his boots track in all sorts of stuff) and living in the country, I cannot seem to get let alone keep my floors white socks clean. I'd have to sweep, vaccuum and scrub my floors 3 times a day. Or, get rid of my dog and teach hubby to fly. :) However, my floors are cleaner overall since I took on this challenge.

Spiritually stifling stuff.....As I started declutter such items, I suddenly realized that I already did this! There's only one book I need to get rid of. It's a non-fiction book about the history of redheads. It's interesting, but contains rather explicit materials.

Declutter my basement....I found the best way to be rid of fabrics is to make stuff out of them. I've been having a hard time finding lovely feminine clothing lately, so I'm making some new items for myself. The one I'm working on now is a mauve riding jacket based on the 18th century military coats. I took an original pattern and modified it to my figure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...