A little organization tip

While reading a back issue of Reiman Publication's Quick Cooking, I came across an article of kitchen tips. One reader posted a tip of how she uses paper towel tubes to organize her grocery bags. I thought it was a wonderful idea and used the tip!

I have a drawer in my kitchen that keeps plastic grocery bags. I reuse the bags either at the store, or as garbage bags. Usually, it's a fight to keep the drawer from bulging and bags from popping out. So, I had a paper towel tube and an empty wrapping paper tube. I was able to cut the wrapping paper tube into 3 lengths for a total of 4 tubes. I labeled each tube and stuffed them with the appropriate bags! Now my drawer is so neat and tidy and I don't have to hunt for a particular bag!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...