Allergies, Jury Duty, Muddy Boots

I have allergies. Yuck. I'm just a bleary eyed, stuffy/runny nosed mess! :( I've been sick for a week like this and completely fed up. The problem is I have no idea what I'm allergic to. My allergies are never consistant and I could go years without allergies and then suddenly, I'm sick! Hmmmmm......

I was called for Jury Duty. Now, I'd actually like to serve on a jury. It's part of being an American citizen. However, having a 6 month old baby kinda made me worried about serving. Thankfully, the matter was settled out of court and I don't have to report.

Tis the season for muddy boots. My floors are a mess. :)

Oh, one more thing....Bubby's rolling over now!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been called for jury duty twice and haven't had to serve either time. The first was shortly after I had delivered my 5th baby and I was recovering from a c-section.

The most recent one was back in July. I was suppose to report on July 31st at 9 a.m. sharp. Well, I was schedule for a c-section on July 28th. What's funny is I would be going home from the hospital that day (31st), but I definitely wasn't released by 9 a.m. More like 1 p.m....lol! I was excused since I was having a baby.

Like you, I don't mind serving, but the timing hasn't been right, nor am I in a season to do so right now.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...