White Socks

No, not the sports team.....

Last week, I visited my maternal Grandparents. My Grandmother is my inspiration and mentor. She has always kept house perfectly. She's so feminine and graceful and full of God's love! My Grandfather is very special, too. Unfortunately, he's suffering from dementia and Parkinsons.

Anyhoo, while I was there, I noticed my Grandfather's socks. He was wearing white socks. They looked as if they were fresh out of the package! The bottoms had no dirt or dust on them! My Grandmother's floors are spotless and so clean and tidy. I'm inspired! I'm going to clean my floors and do a white socks test. I happen to have a package of unused white socks.

Comments

CallaLilly said…
Well, how do your socks look? :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...