No SAD!!!



For several years now, every winter I get a bad case of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).

This winter is different!

Here it is the end of January (and where I live, winter usually starts around Nov. 1st, though we did have October snow this season, too.) and I do NOT have SAD this year!!

What's different about this year?

I attribute it to two things:

1. Less stress (not homeschooling has helped me have the time and peace to heal overall).

2.  Immune Booster supplements!  The kind I have contains not just Vitamin C, but Zinc, and Echinacea.

I also added a women's vitamin supplement to my diet and that seems to be helping my other SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder).

Take care of yourself, ladies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...