I love:

My hot rollers, especially when my ends need trimming and I can't find babysitting so I can go to the salon so my ends need a little help not looking so frazzled.

That the grass is turning green!

All the varieties of birds visiting my bird feeder.

Babies!  (No, I'm not having another baby, but someone I know is having two!)

Bare Minerals Make-up foundation.

My hologram eyes....they change colors on their own.  Really!  It depends on what I wear.

My sneaky red highlights.  Yes, deep down I'm a redhead.  Deep deep down.  I have natural red highlights in my hair.  They like to hide, but in the right light, particularly sunlight, they may shine through.

Homeschooling.  There are days I just don't want to do it.  There are times I just want to scream at the state's standards.  There are times I just want to send that fidgety little boy outside just to not hear him whine and complain about doing to work, but overall I LOVE homeschooling.

Bulb flowers.  I see them blooming in the grocery store floral departments and I just want to buy them all!

My Grandmother's house and my Aunt K's house.  Such peaceful homes.  Clean, tidy, beautifully decorated, uncluttered....ummmm....kind of the opposite of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...