Cropped Curls


Several years ago, I tried an online virtual make-over where I could try out different celebrities' hairstyles.  I tried a curly cropped style (it was blond, though) and it actually looked pretty good on me!  Since then, I've wanted to try it and even recently considered purchasing a wig to see if I liked it, but I didn't want to spend the money.  I'm also wary about cutting my waist-length hair!  Well, if the Downton Abbey girls can pin up their long hair into finger-weaved bobs, I can curl and crop my long hair, too!  So, here it is!

Hubby says its sassy and he likes it, though he's glad I didn't cut my hair. :)

Comments

saraloved said…
oh my goodness i was unprepared! haha i love it though i think you could really pull it off if you ever wanted to cut it all!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...