A different season

My computer is in for repair, but I can steal a few moments on husband's laptop. Days have been drifting as they should post-holidays. The decorations are packed, much to my son's dismay. There isn't much to do, which suits me just fine. The children are enjoying time with Mommy as we do art watch videos, read stories and learn manners. I have been taking advantage of the days and getting rest. (I am dealing with some unpleasant pregnancy issues).

The lack of a computer has proven beneficial as well. My journal writing has been renewed.I've returned to my Bible study and came up with a way to teach Proverbs to my children.

There are so many things I'd like to do but I am in a different season of my life. Although, admittedly, those seed catalogs are quite the temptation!

Comments

Wendy said…
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog. I am so excited that you and the baby are doing well. You are such an inspiration to me and I am blessed by your blog.

God bless to you and your family,
Wendy B. (GA)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...