Weekend Projects Completed


My old electric apartment-sized range had scorch marks and yellowing on the sides.  Even though it is mostly tucked between the counters, just that bit sticking out is an eyesore and adds to an overall appearance of dinginess and dirtiness to the whole kitchen.  I purchased some high heat spray paint meant for heating units and grills.  All it took was one coat to clean up the range.



Next project was to find a new home for my vacuum cleaners.  For now, I moved them onto the basement landing, but have since decided that the space next to the fridge will become a broom closet of sorts, if I can manage it looking tidy.  For now, though, I am sick of seeing vacuums in the kitchen and I wanted the space for a chair for the kitchen table.  (Sneak peek at the new kitchen table!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...