Cottage Goal

I'm going to be honest in this post, and it isn't going to be pretty.

My house stresses me out and exhausts me.  I feel like I can't catch a deep, refreshing breath in my own home.

It's strange, because I do love it here, but it is also agonizing to live here at times.  It takes me forever to wake up.  I feel tired, sore, anxious.  I constantly wonder what is wrong with my health, but the strange thing is, when I leave my house I feel better.

My goal is to be able to breathe in my own home.  I'm not sure how to do that, but I feel that decluttering, organizing, minimizing, cleaning, and freshening the place up with small renovations might help me find the answer and be able to sit in my own home, take a deep breath, and feel at peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...