Step 2: Declutter


Small, baby steps will be the modus operandi for this project.  My budget is small.  Thus far, I have spent $5 on quality magic erasers for cleaning.


As you can see from my previous post, I've worked on decluttering, and, as I stated in the previous post, it still looks cluttered.  So, I'll say that I am still in Step 2.  Continued plans for Step 2 is to take down the kitschy décor, like the cheeky sign, the words over the sink, and a few other things on my walls.  I'll leave the polka dot curtains up because no one wants to see where I keep my trash, compost bucket, and recycling.  I haven't decided on a fabric, yet.

That huge bag by the door is a 50 lb bag of flour!  I simply don't have a space for it, so there it sits.  I may have to divide it up into smaller bags so they'll at least fit in a cabinet.

Step 3:  Paint the ceiling, clean the light fixture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...