Preparing for the Mind-Shift

Summer holiday is drawing to a close. Just after Labor Day the school year begins. I won't have time to purge, declutter, and reorganize. I will have to work with my home as it is. Honestly, I'm a little worried about the mind-shift. I've spent all summer sorting out my thoughts, feelings, anxiety, and decisions about my little home. Will I be able to put it out of my mind so I can focus my mental energy on homeschooling 4 children? I'll have to. I'll simply have to. A notebook may be the answer. I'll have a notebook to jot down any ideas I have that'll have to wait until next summer. I'll also have to take some time to think about all I have done this year to improve our home, and it's a LOT. Instead of seeing anything still undone, I will focus on the done for a day, perhaps an afternoon, or reflective evening, and then actively shift my mind so I can successfully focus on homeschooling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...