2020 Goals: Energy



My energy goal is two-fold:  I want to pursue being energetic, and I want to be a positive energy.

Having chronic low-serotonin, I am prone to not only having little energy, but being a Negative Nelly, too.  It not only affects me in my personal bubble, but it has a profound affect on my family and my life outside the home.  The lack of energy makes interactions overwhelming for me, and the negative energy puts people off.  I give off a "leave me alone" sort of vibe.  I know I do.

Thankfully, now that I know I have chronically low serotonin, I can easily treat it, and hopefully those days of slump will be fewer and further between, and I can be a better human being not only for myself, but for my family and those around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...