2020 Goals: Correcting Errors of Thought



What we are taught and how we live growing up certainly develops how we think and filter things.  Over time, that can morph into what many call "the tapes we play" in our heads.  There's also our worldviews which may be comfortable around our peers, but be challenged by outside influences and experiences.

Very much has changed for me in my 30's.  I thought I had it comfortably figured out, but I have been challenged on many fronts.  Ultimately, my goal is to see the reality set before me and not rely heavily on my fanciful preferences and past narratives.

I can see my future life being quite different, perhaps even unrecognizable from my past because life is different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...