Yard Sales, Lawn Mower, Garden, Sore toe

YARD SALES:

Today, I went to the village wide yard sales. I only hit about an eighth of the sales before I got blisters and decided to go home. I did get a British SAS GI Joe collector action figure for hubby, Girl With a Pearl Earring book, and a bunch of Taste of Home magazines. I'm becoming addicted to old furniture. I was tempted to buy a ton of it today to restore and resell, but I decided against it for fear of a reckoning from DH. :) I have a few pieces I plan on restoring first just to see if it pans out. If I find I don't have the skills, then I haven't lost much money.

LAWN MOWER:

Yesterday Evening my dear husband decided it was time to purchase our John Deere L100 lawn tractor! He is proud as a peacock on that mower and stayed up to 9:30 pm mowing the lawn. Good thing it has headlights!



GARDEN:

Well, just about all of my garden is in now. I'm just waiting to put the beans in because hubby promised me a teepee for them. I wish the garden was a little bigger. I'd love to have planted more!

SORE TOE:

Silly silly me. I was on my concrete front steps and saw an ugly, dead catapiller. I went to kick it off and ended up smashing my big toe instead. I put a hole in my favorite slippers and did some major damage to the skin. *pout*

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...