Full of life today!

For some reason, I'm full of life today! It's about time! :) I did go back to sleep after hubby left for work. I feel so bad for him. He didn't get home until 11 pm last night and had to get up at 5:30 am to go to work this morning. They're expecting more thunderstorms. Hopefully, they won't be too bad. Although, the overtime money is welcome, I hate having hubby so tired and worn out.

Laundry is getting done, and I mowed the yard for my first time ever on a riding lawn mower, and it's not even automatic transmission! Ok, so I didn't do the best job in the world, but it's done (except for trim, but I don't know how to run the weedwhacker). I even successfully backed it into the shed! I watered the gardens too, cleaned the pond and put trash liners in the garbage and recycling bins.

I still have dishes to do, a steps to sweep, dinner to think about, a car loan to pay at the bank, and if I have time, I'll clean the church today. If not, it'll be a tomorrow job. Oh, and I have to finish my husband's breeches for the event this weekend and plan and shop for Saturday lunch...

Better get going!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...