Spring Cleaning has Begun!


 I saw this old advertisement and just had to use it for this blog post!  It's old-fashioned and my last name is Scott!

For me, March is the perfect month to start spring cleaning.  Winter likes to hold on throughout the month and any sign of spring means deep mud, both of which prevent me from doing outdoor work.  Once the fine weather comes, the mud dries, and the ground thaws, my house gets neglected in favor of the outdoors.

I have 7 small rooms to tackle, which gives me 7 weeks of spring cleaning:  Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Boys' Bedroom, Daughter's Room, and Bathroom.  

I started early over the last weekend of February.  Last spring and summer I minimized and purged a LOT, but there were so many things I didn't go through, yet, or set aside, not ready to part with them.  However, we're coming up on 9 months to a year of that stuff just sitting there, forgotten, right where I left it last year.  Therefore, out it goes.

Paperwork over 10 years old has also been destroyed.  I had 5 boxes of paperwork!!  

Do you have any spring cleaning plans?

Comments

Troy Able said…
My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2011, but was diagnosed in 2013. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr Oso herbal center, It has made a tremendous difference for me via email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com  . I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others. DR oso treatment is the best treatment ever,  please try and contact him for any kind of virus or disease .  

Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

you can also email me for more information about DR oso via troyabl100@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .,,,,,,,,,,
I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help meet him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...