Pantry and Linen Closet

When hubby and I put the second storey on our house (by the grace of God), there are a couple of things I'd like to add to more greatly organize our home. One is a pantry in the kitchen and the second is a linen closet. I'd kind of like the pantry to be built in, but it would be ok with me if the linen closet was a stand-alone cabinet.

A pantry would keep all dried and canned foods together rather than divided at this current time into 3 cabinets. It would also eliminate the need for overhead cabinets which can brighten up a kitchen and be a life saver for the vertically challenged.

A linen closet would get Bubby's extra bedding out from in a basket under his crib and hubby and I'd bedding from being jammed into a storage bench in our bedroom.

Still, I can wait for these items. :) It's just nice to make plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...