Blessing from God in the form of a Bread Machine!

I did go to the SPCA garage sale today. Luckily, there wasn't much there that I needed or wanted. But, there was ONE thing! A Bread Machine!! Brand new, still in box. They let me take it home for $20.00! What a blessing! I'm so excited, plus I'm glad I was again able to help support this SPCA.

The Fulton County SPCA in Upstate New York is strictly volunteer-run and donation-run. They don't even get state/county/town aid. This SPCA is run by a wonderful down-to-earth woman who rescues and cares for the many abused and neglected animals in the area.

http://fcspca.freeservers.com/

Comments

Mary Ann said…
I love a good yard sale. I got a bread machine for a wedding gift and I've only used it several times so far. I prefer to make my bread with my mixer, but I think you will find it very useful while pregnant and with a baby. You can throw the ingredients in it and let it work.(Use your crock pot too, and you'll have it made!:-)
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I really enjoy your posts.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...